Thursday, June 7, 2012

Life in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn


Kevin told me that I needed to write a blog since he has written all of them so far, so here goes… 

Kevin and I have been living in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn for a little over 3 months now & it has been an awesome experience!  The Lord has blessed us with a great apartment, new friends and an awesome church family!  We are very humbled that He would allow us this opportunity to serve Him in NYC.  There are times when I am walking down the street or riding on the subway that I think, I can't believe I am living in one of the greatest cities in the world in order to serve the God of the universe!  

Over the past few days I have walked around taking pictures of our new community, Bay Ridge.  I did this so our family and friends could see the area we live and the places we go.  We hope you enjoy looking at our pictures!  Please continue to pray for us as we continue to build relationships and share the Gospel!







Our Building



The Street We Live On


Our Grocery Store


Our Laundromat


Pizza/Chinese/Cupcakes...what more could you ask for on 3rd Ave?!?


The Hotel Our Church Meets In


Our Main Subway Entrance


Shore Road Park 


Verrazano Bridge from Shore Road Park 


Lower Manhattan from Bay Ridge 

No comments:

Post a Comment